Oct 11, 2022
Nicolas Rouhana Elected Board Member of EBAN during The European Angel Investment Summit 2022
The European Angel Investment Summit 2022 (EAIS) is an annual conference where early-stage investors, entrepreneurs and change-makers get together to fuel Europe’s growth.
The EAIS, organized by the European Business Angels Network (EBAN), allowed participants a glimpse into the future, a chance to influence the course of tomorrow and was a unique opportunity to connect meaningfully with other international colleagues that enable innovations to come to life. This year, the event took place in Brussels, Belgium, on October 11 and 12.
The 2022 edition of the Summit included topics that went from how startups and investors can leverage science to build global companies, to what angel investors can do to foster more interconnected and inclusive innovation communities.
During the European Angel Investment Summit, a new EBAN Board for the term 2022-2024 was elected, and we are delighted to announce that Dr. Nicolas Rouhana, Chairman & CEO of IM Fndng, was elected Board Member; the first non-EU to be elected on EBAN Board.
The two-day conference comprised of:
– Inspiring keynotes from some of Europe’s best early-stage investors
– Insights from the EU Institutions on current and future plans
– Best practice sharing workshops featuring leading angels, network managers, and entrepreneurs
– Inclusive roundtable discussions
– Pitches from some of Europe’s most promising startups, raising seed and series A rounds
– Networking opportunities
The core topics of the EAIS 2022 covered:
– Technology Transfer and Investment in DeepTech
– Increasing the Participation of Women in Investment and Entrepreneurship
– Angel Investment Barriers and Opportunities in Scaling, Cross Border Investing and Exiting
– Public Private Co-Investment and Partnerships to Advance Innovation
–Investing in HealthTech
–Investing in the Green Transition
-Angel Investing and Electronic Funding Platforms