Arabnet organized an event to launch its latest report about the Lebanese innovation ecosystem – gathering key local and international ecosystem enablers and policy makers – on Thursday, March 31st at 5:00 pm at Antwork.
Dr. Nicolas Rouhana, Chairman & CEO of IM Fndng, was invited to join as a speaker on a panel discussion during which he provided his insights on the implications of the Lebanese crisis on the innovation ecosystem while discussing the report’s findings.
The panel included other speakers:
• Fawzi Rahal, Managing Director, Flat6Labs Lebanon / Lebanon Seed Fund
• Imad Kreidieh, Chairman - Director General, OGERO Telecom
• Maya Kadi, Head of Investment Banking & Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Blominvest Bank
• Nadine Njeim, CMO at Designer-24, Managing Partner at Microbits, LAU Innovate Board Member
• Nicolas Boukather, President RDCL, Lebanese Business Leaders Association
• Moderator: Omar Christidis, Founder & CEO, Arabnet